Bosscraft654
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new and improved forums of our minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

themonster321 app for mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
themane

themonster321 app for mod Empty
PostSubject: themonster321 app for mod   themonster321 app for mod I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Hello Im a im a guest on the server know I would like to become a rank with more power. I would like trused the best
because they are fun and I know many commands of the trusted pistoin I would help many players with there help and
many staff such as mods and trail-mods and owners! I would also like to become staff because I have a good building
stlye I have many Ideas for the server I would make all the new builds me and the staff want I would also like too
include paint ball,hunger games,And capture the flag <
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats being descust about with the owner and cubby
I think I would be good at what I do I would kick and ban players that need to be kicked or ban I do have a youtube
account and I would make loys of youtube vids and more about the serv

Im also A fast typer so I can ban the person quicker when I would ban I would give out 3 warnings<--- thos also mean kicks! then 1 tempban for 24 hours so they still get to play on the server but they must have learned there lesson
I know you have probly made this but I would make a jail and think of good plugins I would make ranks such as builder
and helper ane event builder they would not get any commands but event Builder gets world edit to make the event Im trying realy hard on the app cuz I really want this poistion!

themonster321's app for trusted or mod

Back to top Go down

themonster321 app for mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bosscraft654 :: Server realated :: Rank application-
Jump to: