Bosscraft654
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new and improved forums of our minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am applying for the rank:co-owner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crisrussia123

I am applying for the rank:co-owner Empty
PostSubject: I am applying for the rank:co-owner   I am applying for the rank:co-owner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:15 pm

minecraft name: crisrussia123
Experince:im am really good with helping ppl and i have had this rank b4 and i want to help the server out so the server is safe from bad thing's and safe from hacker's and i will be on as much as i can
and im also a pro-builder and if u guys need help on building stuff just tell me

Last edited by crisrussia123 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
crisrussia123

PostSubject: Re: I am applying for the rank:co-owner   I am applying for the rank:co-owner I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 pm

crisrussia123 wrote:
minecraft name: crisrussia123
Experince:im am really good with helping ppl and i have had this rank b4 and i want to help the server out so the server is safe from bad thing's and safe from hacker's and i will be on as much as i can
and im also a pro-builder and if u guys need help on building stuff just tell me
Back to top Go down
SlenderM

PostSubject: I am applying for the rank:co-owner   I am applying for the rank:co-owner I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:19 pm

minecraft name: SlenderMen570
Experince: i want this rank b/c i have good ways of helping people and i will try to say on the server as much as i can and i will help with anything and i had this rank b4 in a different server but then the server got hacked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am applying for the rank:co-owner   I am applying for the rank:co-owner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am applying for the rank:co-owner
Page 1 of 1