Bosscraft654
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new and improved forums of our minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply to be op or admin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
farabi01

Apply to be op or admin Empty
PostSubject: Apply to be op or admin   Apply to be op or admin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:02 am

hi ryan.can i be admin or op?i was active on your server and im good player.
Back to top Go down
bugglesu

PostSubject: Admin   Apply to be op or admin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:09 pm

hey i used to play on this server before i was hacked so if u remember me from boobyman or raidninja so i was wondering if u could admin me im really good at minecraft i wont grieff like swaggkid or connor so pls reply to my application i really love this server ive played on this server since swagg kid started playing so pls
Back to top Go down
themapman20000

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be op or admin   Apply to be op or admin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 am

can i plz be admin or op?i never got op or admin on any server i would ipreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eel_cire

PostSubject: Admin/Op Application   Apply to be op or admin I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Hello Ryan,
I would like to Admin/Op because I play on your server often. I make pluggins and maybe could help you with yours. I am a fanstatic builder. Lastly I will help anybody who needs help.
I dont have a skype but I will get one soon and I hope you accept me!

Sincerely,
EEL_CIRE
Back to top Go down
Arsene

PostSubject: ArseneWengerboss-username   Apply to be op or admin I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi, I'm ArseneWengerboss, I am a mature and experienced minecrafter. I have played minecraft for longer than most people, and I know what it takes to be a mod, I have knowledge on how to deal with any situation that may arise on the server, and I fully believe in myself. I am a fair player, who will not do anything without good reason, and I will not dish out punishments without proof. I know I can mingle with the other mods, and perform at their level at least. I am 17 years old and have plenty of free time to play on the server with, I can become very dedicated. At least with the right motives. Thanks, Ben.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply to be op or admin   Apply to be op or admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply to be op or admin
Page 1 of 1