Bosscraft654
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new and improved forums of our minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for mod/admin/op. Any of them.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
najh98

Applying for mod/admin/op. Any of them. Empty
PostSubject: Applying for mod/admin/op. Any of them.   Applying for mod/admin/op. Any of them. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:17 pm

IGN: najh98

Reason why you want to become staff: I want to become on of the staff members because, I think i could help the server. I can help build if you guys want me to also.

How should staff act: I think they should act calm, nice but strict when needed.

How could you help the server out: I could help build. (as i said before) If someone needs help with something, even if they think it's stupid, I will help them.

How would you act: I would act like any other staff, I would act responsible, helpfull and kind.

Anything else to add: If someone was hacking I would make sure it wasn't just lag or something. If they are a hacker, I would ban them for what they did. I have been OP on 2 other servers and admin on 3 other servers. I can make friends easily and I hear out what others say before I say something. Even if the situation was really bad, I would try to hadle it without getting angry. I would stay calm.

I hope you add me to the staff because this will be a really good server and I want to be apart of it.
Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Applying for mod/admin/op. Any of them.
Page 1 of 1