Bosscraft654
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the new and improved forums of our minecraft server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Application] Axman21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
axman21

[Application] Axman21 Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Axman21   [Application] Axman21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:38 pm

1. In-Game-Name: Axman21

2. Age: 16
3. Why you want to be a Staff:
I would like to help building an adventure map where everyone can visit and venture forth new areas and place instead of mining, gathering and building all day. As well as become part of a big server, and help it become dedicated.

4. Why we should promote you:
I am able to make buildings in game. Many people say that they are good, but there is still alot of room for improvement. I can also add new ideas and suggestions to the current state of the server. I am very active or Ill try to be even if I am busy with school work. I have experience with being op, i have owned a server, know all the commands and trustable.

5. Current In-Game rank: Member

7. Since when have you been playing Minecraft:
I have played minecraft for 3 years.

8. Any professions you have in Minecraft:
My 1st Mod work was with a server named DirtyCraft. Second staff job was with a fiend of mine, LeigiCraft. He then promoted me into developer. My third staff job was with BountyCraftt as an Admin. I built their spawn point and made a banner as well.

9. A little about yourself:
[*] I am sort of a gamer. I like building in games and exploring what possibilities the game may end up.
[*] Im from U.S
[*] I like Architecture
[*] Im good at learning new stuff and memorizing commands
[*] I don't like being bored
Back to top Go down

[Application] Axman21
Page 1 of 1